Upon creating of your account in Oojeema, the information you have provided in the registration form will be used as part of the company information. This includes the basic information about your company as well other information used in your forms and reports.
To update your company information, go to Settings – Company Information
Company Logo #
- Click on browse to choose the company logo to upload.
- Select the logo to upload and click Open.
Basic Information #
- Enter the required fields marked with red asterisks.
- Select the Business Type. For Individual or non-corporations, you would be asked to fill-up the Taxpayer’s compete information.
- Select the appropriate BIR RDO code where your company is registered.
- Select the VAT registration type.
Contact Information #
- Enter the details of your company’s contact person.
- You can update your company’s address in this section.
Billing Information #
The billing information by default, will contain the information of the user who created the account. You can change this to the details of the person who will received billing notifications. Make sure to invite this user to Oojeema so this person can update your subscription.
Authorized Signatory #
The information under the Authorized Signatory section is used to pre-fill the BIR forms that will be generated for submission to the BIR.