The Expense module in Oojeema allows you to record the cost of your operations that allows your company to generate the revenues needed.
Select a Vendor #
1. Begin by selecting Expense from the sidebar.
2. Click on the add icon to show the Expense transaction form.
3. Select a Vendor from the drop down field.
Add an Expense Item #
4. Select an Expense Account
5. Enter the description for this particular expense.
6. The credit account is automatically set to Accounts Payable – Non-Trade, but you can change it to an appropriate credit account.
7. Enter the Price for this expense.
8. Select a tax option.
Withholding Tax #
If you’re a withholding agent, select the rate you are withholding and make sure that the appropriate ATC is selected.
You may review the summary of your transactions and also check the account entries of your transactions in the Accounts Payable section.