The item tracking report available in Oojeema Lite and Pro plan helps you keep track of the purchases and sales or each inventory item.
- Select Reports from the sidebar (refer to Navigating Oojeema)
- Under the Tracking Reports section, go to Item Tracking
- You can download the CSV format of the report.
Keeping track of your item balances #
It is important for every business to keep accurate track of inventory balances at any given period. You should always know how much beginning and ending inventory. Once you have done your physical count, you can follow the following steps to always keep track of you inventory balances.
- Download a CSV format of the item tracking report. Make sure you select the appropriate date range
- Open your CSV file in your favorite spreadsheet
- In the last 2 columns, add a Beginning Balance column and a Ending Balance column.
- In the Beginning Balance column, enter the beginning balance of each item
- In the Ending Balance column, enter the formula =[beginning balance]+[Net Quantity]. This will show how much inventory you have for each of your items.